People who have been considering a facelift but are afraid of the risks and complications may find Botox Palm Beach Gardens the best alternative. Here are all the reasons why our patients love Botox and return to this treatment again and again:
- Quick “lunchtime” procedure. Botox can be done in about 10 minutes, and you can return to work or your day immediately afterward. There is no anesthesia or incisions, so no one will be able to tell you had anything done.
- Comfortable and tolerable. Most patients report that the procedure is fast and virtually pain free. Our aesthetics experts can apply an ice pack and/or numbing cream to the area if you are worried about any discomfort.
- Near-instant results. In just 24-48 hours, Botox can start to correct common and unpleasant signs of aging like forehead creases, drooping brows, angry 11’s or glabellas, and fine lines and wrinkles. Full results can be enjoyed after two weeks.
- Long lasting anti-aging benefits. Botox is proven to last up to four months, with some patients reporting smoother skin five to six months later.
- Alternate uses. Aside from the unwanted signs of aging, Botox is also known to help correct some medical conditions such as Bell’s Palsy or temporary facial paralysis and hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating. It has also been reported that it could effectively help lessen migraine attacks. Lately, people also love to try the Botox lip lift, where Botox is injected just above the upper lip to help it look fuller and softer.
My goal is for you to love the skin you are in!Donna Shuman