What’s great about Botox is that there is zero downtime unlike most other cosmetic surgeries. You can even have it done on your lunch break and immediately return to work or continue with your activities of the day. However, if you want to maximize its effects, there are some post treatment instructions you need to follow:
- Avoid touching or massaging the area of treatment to avoid the Botox moving to or settling in to other areas.
- After the treatment, do not manipulate the treatment area for three hours.
- Keep your head elevated for at least four hours post procedure, or elevate your head if you need to lie down.
- Do not perform any strenuous activities involving heavy lifting or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment.
- Do not expose yourself to direct sunlight.
- Avoid eating too much salty food.
- No alcohol.
My goal is for you to love the skin you are in!Donna Shuman
More questions about Botox? Contact one of the aesthetics experts at Aqua Laser Studio today!