The amazing thing about the newest and latest body skin tightening procedures like VelaShape and UltraShape is that there is minimal downtime unlike other cosmetic surgeries. You can even have a treatment done on your lunch break and return to normal activities immediately after. However, if you want to maximize the fat burning and skin smoothing effects, there are some things you can do pre and post procedure.
- Avoid touching or massaging the area of treatment to avoid complications.
- Avoid eating too much salty food.
- No alcohol for 24 hours before or three days after the treatment.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate – drink as much water as you can to help flush out the fat. We recommend 10 or more cups of water a day, especially the day of your treatment and three days post treatment.
- Maintain a healthy diet; eliminate sugars and refined carbohydrates such as white bread, white pasta. Opt for whole grains and clean sources of protein, fiber and fat.
- Walking or exercise will help improve circulation and speed up the fat removal process.
- Remember to book your next session(s) with your aesthetic expert to keep your treatment plan on track and maximize your results!
My goal is for you to love the skin you are in!Donna Shuman