Conveniently located to serve Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Tequesta, Palm Beach, West Palm, and Delray
Broken Capillary and Spider Vein Treatment in Jupiter
More than half of the population suffers from issues with their veins. Injured blood vessels can cause red and purple web formations, known as spider veins or broken capillaries. Though these veins aren’t considered a health risk, they can be bothersome or embarrassing. Appearing mainly on the legs and face, many people find themselves feeling self-conscious about their condition.
Laser Spider Vein Treatment
Spider veins are small dilated blood vessels that sit close to the skin’s surface, making themselves visible to all. Pressure in these veins causes them to appear as we age and life takes its course. There are no preventative measures currently available for this condition.
However, once these veins emerge we can diminish their appearance with laser vein treatments. In just a few sessions, our certified laser specialists can significantly reduce the visibility of broken capillaries on the face or spider veins anywhere else on the body. Vascular laser treatment is safe and effective, and you can walk out of our studio with gorgeous skin.
Pre -Treatment Instructions:
- Your skin should be completely clean and dry prior to treatment, remove or omit application of any skin care products on the day of treatment.
- ADVOID THE SUN – The area to be treated should not be exposed to sun 4-6 week prior to
treatment. If you are in the sun during this time you should defer treatment until a later time. Treatment of tanned skin may cause blistering or possible pigmentation which may last for 3-6 months.
- Avoid using tanning creams, sprays, or any type of temporary pigmented creams prior to treatment.
- Patients with a history of the following conditions may not be good candidates for laser treatment and should consult their primary care provider when considering treatment:
-Diabetic patients on patients with poor circulation
-Patients who have a history with poor healing
-Patients who take a blood thinner, such as Coumadin or aspirin
- Patients who are taking high doses of iron may have an increasing risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Patients typically tolerate this procedure well.
- Using the topical anesthetic such as EMLA/L.M.X.4 may constrict blood vessels and is NOT recommended.
Post -Treatment Instructions:
- The heat from the laser pulses may be slightly uncomfortable during and immediately following treatment. Cold gel packs/ice can be applied to reduce discomfort.
- You may apply ice and elevate legs to decrease discomfort, especially when large areas are treated.
- Tylenol is recommended for any pain, as needed.
- AVOID THE SUN – completely after treatment to reduce hyperpigmentation. Use a broad- spectrum SPF 30 1inc oxide or titanium dioxide with UV A/8 sunblock.
- Check with your provider about the possibility of using a daily moisturizer .
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours after treatment. Consult your provider.
- Compression stockings may or may not be recommended by your provider.
- TEST SPOTS: Wait 8 weeks to see if the treatment was effective. Your provider will evaluate treatment responses or side effects at the follow up visit.
- FULL TREATNMENT: Wait atleast 8 weeks before the next treatment. This discoloration will fade over the next few weeks. Brown discoloration may take several months to fade.
- Consult the office Immediately at 561.250.6169 if you experience increased pain, redness, swelling or blistering. Your provider may recommend the application of a topical antibiotic ointment if blistering occurs.
Contact Us Today
No need to cover up unsightly spider veins any longer! Laser vein removal will restore your youthful appearance, so you can feel confident wearing shorts again. Call us at 561.250.6169 today to schedule your appointment for vein removal in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Your Vein Removal will be performed by the Aqua Laser Studio team located in Jupiter, FL.