Conveniently located to serve Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Tequesta, Palm Beach, West Palm, and Delray
Reveal your skin’s true potential
Looking for a successful treatment to help reclaim and refine your skin’s youthful look, texture, and tone? Well, you are not alone. Skin resurfacing is among the most requested aesthetic procedures in the United States. The Frax Pro™ non-ablative, fractional laser system includes dual capabilities for both shallow and deeper skin resurfacing treatment. Via Frax Pro™ skin resurfacing treatment, you can:
- Resurface skin by smoothing textural irregularities
- Rejuvenate* sun-damaged skin
- Improve skin texture
How the Frax Pro™laser works
The Frax Pro™ laser rejuvenates* skin by delivering very small, controlled bursts of energy to the skin. The technology in the Frax Pro™ system controls the appropriate width and depth of the laser light energy delivered to meet individual treatment needs. The delivered energy stimulates the production of collagen, resurfacing the skin over time.4 The laser is gently rolled across the skin over brief treatment sessions. The surface of the skin is left intact and there is low downtime associated with healing and recovery.1,3
The SoftCool™ skin cooler helps reduce treatment discomfort and use of an anesthetic/numbing cream may be recommended. After this wears off, for a few hours you will feel as if you have a light sunburn.
What you can expect
1. Prior to your Frax Pro™ laser procedure, you and your healthcare provider will meet to discuss your treatment goals. Generally, the treatment procedure itself takes from 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of the the treated area.
2. Typically, you will be offered a course of 3 treatments, but this will vary according to your needs. If you have darker skin, your healthcare provider may decide to offer a longer course of gentler treatments. Preprogrammed settings for different skin types ensure a correct energy output for your complexion.
3. It is important to avoid tanning salons and self-tanning products before and during the treatment period. You will get maximum results if you use a normal moisturizing cream before and after treatment.
4. After treatment, you should avoid sun exposure for 30 days or use sun protection (minimum SPF 30) if sun exposure cannot be avoided. And be sure to let your healthcare provider know if you are prone to acne breakouts or cold sores.
5. Talk to your healthcare provider about what you can expect with your individual treatment.